FIRST RESPONSE Learning Limited©
Terms & Conditions
On booking with FIRST RESPONSE Learning you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions:
Prices and Payment
Please pay for your course when making your booking. All prices are in £ sterling and include UK VAT at the appropriate rate. We accept payment by Bank Transfer; BACS, Fast Transfer, Cheque; Debit & Credit Card. NB Certificates are dispatched when payment is cleared. FIRST RESPONSE Learning certificates are mailed first class post within 28 days of your course date or within 2 weeks of your cleared payment. E-certificates on request - charge 5.00 plus vat.
All courses offered on the website are subject to availability. Bookings are not considered accepted by First Response Learning until the course booking has been confirmed to you in writing by post, fax or email.
FIRST RESPONSE Learning may hold your data on our secure system for use in booking your courses and providing information. FIRST RESPONSE Learning will not share your data with any other party.
1. All cancellations must be advised in writing by post, fax or email to the First Response Office and if received 30 days prior to the start of the course, no fees will be charged.
2. Where a cancellation is made less than 30 days yet 21 days or more before the start of the course, 50% of the whole fee is due.
3. Where a cancellation is made less than 21 days to the start of the course, the full fee is payable.
4. Fees will be charged for all delegates booked on to a course.
5. In the event of a delegate being unable to complete the course, the full fee remains payable.
6. Clients may substitute candidates for the course at any time prior to the course start date.
7. If, due to unforeseen circumstances a course has to be cancelled by First Response Learning, alternative date/s or a full refund of any fees paid will be given.
8. When booking, it is the responsibility of the employer and the trainee to ensure they are fit to attend the designated course.
A surcharge of 10% of the total invoice will be charged for outstanding accounts after 30 days from the first date of a course. This is to ensure prompt receipt of the certificates.
After-sales Services and Guarantees All trainees, employers and employees are welcome to contact First Response Learning for further advice, support or advice after their course. Please email, post or telephone us to the contact details below.
Any complaints regarding training ; the goods or services supplied should be made in writing to First Response Learning Limited 14 Dominica Court EASTBOURNE BN23 5TR ; 0800 999 0100 Please email, post or telephone us. Our normal office hours are 9am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday. Please leave your message and we will return your call.
Goods Returns Policy
If you are not entirely happy with a goods purchase we are more than happy for you to return the item. For a full refund or exchange return within 7 days of receipt. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in saleable condition at your expense and we would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. Please email to advise First Response of the return.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights.